Mid-day meals are freshly cooked on the premises by our cooks and are available for all children. We encourage all children to have school lunches and pupils receive their first choice of school meal.
All pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are eligible for free school meals, irrespective of income. If a parent opts to supply a packed lunch instead, it is important that the parent fills in a form if in receipt of Universal Credit. This allows the school to access additional funding for the child's education and is therefore very important to maximise achievement and opportunity. See the school office for more information.
Caterlink is the company who provides our school lunches.
The price for a meal is £2.43.
Click below to see the menu:
If you would like a hard copy, please ask the school office.
As we are a healthy school, we:
- make provision in the dining hall for children who wish to bring a packed lunch.
- ensure water is available throughout the school day in each of the classrooms.
- request that children do not bring sweets or chocolate into school.
- ensure that Reception children have a mid-morning drink of milk (which is free for under fives).
- are part of the Free Fruit and Vegetables for Schools Scheme where Reception to Year 2 children are provided with a "healthy" snack of fruit or raw vegetables.