Anti Bullying Week
18 November 2022 (by Mrs Harris (bdps-admin))
This week has been anti-bullying week, throughout the school different classes have been taking part in different activities and having discussions about anti-bullying.
In our assembly this week, Mrs Fenton spoke about what we should do if we think someone is being bullied, and the people that we can speak to and trust if we are being bullied.
- Year 1 wrote in hearts kind things about others in their class.
- Year 2 had a group discussion and spoke about some different bullying scenarios and what they would do in certain situations.
- Year 3 read a book together as a class called “A Little Bit Different” and spoke about the themes of the book.
- Year 4 discussed the different sorts of bullying and made anti bullying posters.
- Year 5 had a group discussion and took part in some mindfulness activities.
- Year 6 watched a video about what to do if you are being bullied and made posters for the younger children in the school giving them advice on what to do if you are being bullied.
Please click on our class pages (linked above) to see more photos of our Anti-Bullying week activities.